Product Information and Nutrition Facts

Blondies

White Rice Flour, Tapioca Flour, Potato Starch; Evaporated Cane Sugar; Butter Replacement (oil blend (palm fruit, canola, and olive oils), filtered water, salt, contains less than 2% of natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, lactic acid (non-dairy), annatto extract for color); Brown Sugar; Kosher Salt; Baking Powder; Baking Soda; Vanilla Extract; Egg; Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks (Dairy Free Nut Free Soy Free), Dairy Free Butterscotch

Serv. Size: 1 Blondie (80g), Servings per Pkg: 1: Calories 350, Fat Cal. 160, Total Fat 17g (26%DV), Sat. Fat 7g (35%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 15mg (5%DV), Sodium 240mg (10%DV), Total Carb. 48g (16%DV), Fiber 2g (8%DV), Sugars 34g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A (0%DV), Calcium (15%DV), Iron (6%DV).

*Percent of Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.*

Brownies

White rice flour, tapioca flour, sorghum flour, xanthan gum; organic evaporated cane sugar; butter replacement (oil blend (palm fruit, canola, and olive oils), filtered water, salt, contains less than 2% of natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, lactic acid (non-dairy), annatto extract for color); eggs; salt; baking soda; cream cheese replacement (water, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, non-gmo (isolated soy protein), maltodextrin, tofu, nondairy lactic acid, sugar, locust bean, guar and carrageenan gums, salt, vegetable mono and diglycerides, and potassium sorbate, as a natural preservative); chocolate chips, semi-sweet, mega chunks (dairy, nut, and soy free)

Serv. Size: 1 brownie (68g), Calories 240, Fat Cal. 100, Total Fat 11g (17%DV), Sat. Fat 4g (20%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 40mg (13%DV), Sodium 210mg (9%DV), Total Carb. 34g (11%DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4%DV), Sugars 23g, Protein 3g, Calcium 8%DV, Iron 6%DV.

*Percent of Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.*

Vegan Oatie Bars

Allie’s Cookie Flour (Oat Flour, Sweet White Rice Flour, Tapioca Flour, Potato Starch); Certified Gluten Free Oats; Earth Balance Soy-Free Dairy-Free Shortening; Unrefined Natural Cane Sugar; Natural Raspberry Preserves; Soy-Free Egg Replacer

Serv. Size: 1 Bar, Calories 200, Fat Cal. 90, Total Fat 10 g (15%DV), Sat. Fat 2.5g (12%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0%DV), Sodium 105mg (4%DV), Total Carb. 26g (9%DV), Fiber 0g (2%DV), Protein 1g, Vitamin A (0%DV), Vitamin C (2%DV), Calcium (2%DV), Iron (4%DV).

*Percent of Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.*

Vegan Quinoa Crunch Bars

Allie’s Rice Free Cake Flour (tapioca flour, quinoa flour, oat flour, psyllium husk, xanthan gum, egg replacer, sugar); Butter Replacement (oil blend (palm fruit, canola, and olive oils), filtered water, salt, contains less than 2% of natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, lactic acid (non-dairy), annatto extract for color); organic evaporated cane juice; brown sugar; puffed quinoa; egg replacer; apricot preserves; raisins

Serv. Size: 1 Bar, Calories 200, Fat Cal. 90, Total Fat 10 g (15%DV), Sat. Fat 2.5g (12%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0%DV), Sodium 105mg (4%DV), Total Carb. 26g (9%DV), Fiber 0g (2%DV), Protein 1g, Vitamin A (0%DV), Vitamin C (2%DV), Calcium (2%DV), Iron (4%DV).

*Percent of Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.*

Crumb Cake

Allie’s Self Rising Flour Blend (Sweet Sorghum Flour, Sweet White Rice Flour, Tapioca Flour, Xanthan Gum, Salt, Baking Powder); Unsalted Butter; Organic Evaporated Cane Sugar; Milk; Brown Sugar; Eggs; Egg Yolk; Vanilla Extract; Cinnamon

Serv. Size: 1 piece (66.74g), Servings per Pkg: 8, Calories 250, Fat Cal. 100, Total Fat 11g (17%DV), Sat. Fat 7g (35%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 50mg (17%DV), Sodium 170mg (7%DV), Total Carb. 36g (12%DV), Fiber 2g (8%DV), Sugars 15g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (8% DV), Calcium (20%DV), Iron (4%DV).

*Percent of Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.*

Cookies

Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Allie’s Cookie Flour (White rice flour, tapioca flour, potato starch); evaporated cane sugar; butter replacement (oil blend (palm fruit, canola, and olive oils), filtered water, salt, contains less than 2% of natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, lactic acid (non-dairy), annatto extract for color); brown sugar; salt; cocoa powder; baking powder; baking soda; vanilla; eggs; chocolate chips, semi-sweet, mega chunks (dairy, nut, and soy free)


Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Allie’s Cookie Flour (sweet white rice flour, tapioca flour, potato starch); organic evaporated cane sugar; butter replacement (oil blend (palm fruit, canola, and olive oils), filtered water, salt, contains less than 2% of natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, lactic acid (non-dairy), annatto extract for color); eggs; brown sugar; liquid cane sugar; vanilla extract; salt; baking powder; baking soda; chocolate chips, semi-sweet, mega chunks (dairy, nut, and soy free)


Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

Allie’s Cookie Flour (sweet white rice flour, tapioca flour, potato starch); organic evaporated cane sugar; butter replacement (oil blend (palm fruit, canola, and olive oils), filtered water, salt, contains less than 2% of natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, lactic acid (non-dairy), annatto extract for color); eggs; brown sugar; liquid cane sugar; vanilla extract; salt; baking powder; baking soda; chocolate chips, semi-sweet, mega chunks (dairy, nut, and soy free)


Mint Melties

White rice flour, Tapioca flour, Potato Starch, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Butter Replacement (oil blend (palm fruit, canola, and olive oils), filtered water, salt, contains less than 2% of natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, lactic acid (non-dairy), annatto extract for color), Brown Sugar, Salt, Cocoa Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Vanilla, Eggs, Dairy Free Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks


Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Serv. Size: 1 cookie (34g), Calories 150, Fat Cal. 80, Total Fat 9g (14%DV), Sat. Fat 4g (20%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 5mg (2%DV), Sodium 65mg (3%DV), Total Carb. 19g (4%DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4%DV), Sugars 11g, Protein 2g, Calcium 2%DV, Iron 8%DV.

*Percent of Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.*


Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Serv. Size: 1 cookie (34g), Calories 140, Fat Cal. 70, Total Fat 8g (12%DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (18%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 5mg (2%DV), Sodium 90mg (4%DV), Total Carb. 18g (6%DV), Dietary Fiber <1g (4%DV), Sugars 9g, Protein 1g, Calcium 2%DV, Iron 6%DV.

*Percent of Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.*


Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

Serv. Size: 1 cookie (40g), Calories 90, Fat Cal. 45, Total Fat 5g (8%DV), Sat. Fat 1.5g (8%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 5mg (2%DV), Sodium 70mg (3%DV), Total Carb. 14g (5%DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (8%DV), Sugars 9g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (0%DV), Vitamin C (0%DV), Calcium (0%DV), Iron (6%DV).

*Percent of Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.*


Mint Melties

Serv. Size: 1 cookie, Calories 360, Fat Cal. 160, Total Fat 18g (27%DV), Sat. Fat 7g (30%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 35mg (11%DV), Sodium 250mg (4%DV), Total Carb. 50g (17%DV), Dietary Fiber 4g (19%DV), Protein 5g, Calcium 4%DV, Vitamin A 4%DV, Iron 15%DV.

*Percent of Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.*